Literary Quote of the Month

"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies," said Jojen. "The man who never reads lives only one." - George R.R. Martin, A Dance With Dragons

Friday, May 13, 2011

First Lines... Wallflower by Holly-Jane Rahlens

The Wall's down and I'm stuck. It's always been like that. Not the Wall, of course. It only fell two weeks ago. But me. I've always been stuck. In a crack. And I can't get out. If someone ever decided to make a movie about my life, they'd call it The Girl Who Lived in a Crack...
Wallflower by Holly-Jane Rahlens: A Novel Set During The Fall of the Berlin Wall

3 comments:

Jessica said...

:D Nice! Now I'm interested in what comes next.

Harvee said...

There is an interesting story here!

Pam (@iwriteinbooks) said...

Oh, wow! this looks really neat. Love the quote AND the concept.

FSB Media Book Blogger Directory
my read shelf:
Suzanne's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
First To Read
Reviews Published
Professional Reader
Challenge Participant